In regards to the current situation with Covid-19 we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations.
Our priority currently remains on ‘Business as Usual’ and providing an uninterrupted service to you, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to government recommendations and guidance regarding our own team members.
We understand that concerns about the impact to potential business are front of mind, so hopefully, the below will help shed some light on our operations:
- We have enough stock of payment terminals for the foreseeable future
- Our Technical Helpdesk is available as normal
- Our Logistics Services are currently unaffected and operating as normal for device swapout and delivery
- All Customer Service and Administrative functions are operating as normal
- Infrastructure systems are already in place to enable our staff members to work from home wherever possible to avoid potential impact to staffing levels through illness.
- We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS / Government websites for their reference. (https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/)
We are of course monitoring the situation closely and planning for different scenarios in conjunction with talking to our various partners and suppliers about their own plans.
We are able to provide services to businesses who are looking to start taking payments remotely at short notice – please give us a call on
03332 400 822 to discuss.
Lastly, we sincerely hope that the impact of Covid-19 is minimal to all individuals, families and businesses.